Saturday, May 3, 2008

Primordial Qigong

I recently tried a class in a fusion of Tai Chi and Qigong. It is called Primordial Qigong. It had a significant impact on me, more so than the first time I tried yoga or mediation. The style was brought to the US from a master who taught it to Michael Winn. Michael runs the Ashville Healing Tao Center in Asheville, North Carolina. There are loads of summer retreats offering different approaches to the ancient arts, as well as a focus on different issues that people may be addressing in their physical and spiritual lives. I am going to order one of his DVD’s today, in an attempt to make the ancient practice part of my daily wellness regimen. His website is http://www.healingdao.com/
I hope this lead was useful for someone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory