Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome Brandi!

We are ever so delighted to welcome Brandi Bowman, licensed nutritional consultant, to Triune! Brandi comes to Philadelphia from Florida where she studied a broad range of dietary lifestyles, earning her Bachelor’s degree in Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health. As an introductory offer, she is offering a Complimentary Phone Consultation as well as 50% off your initial consultation. Start that healthy eating diet you have been thinking/talking about for months now! CAll us(215)627-6279.

Check out what Brandi has to say about Nutritional Counseling


Who can benefit from Nutritional Counseling?


Anyone looking for ways to maximize their nutritional intake from the foods they eat and learn about other healthy options. I’d also love to help guide those individuals seeking the best possible diet for stabilizing blood sugar, cholesterol issues, hypertension, diabetes, issues with weight gain/loss, attention and focus issues, candida, anemia, osteoporosis, and other health issues that can benefit from eating and avoiding foods that effect those conditions. (I am not a doctor nor am I claiming to treat or cure these conditions).

There are some very simple, yet not so commonly known healthy eating tips that I’d love to have the chance to share with my clients at Triune. Something as easy as, adding a nutritional supplement or two can really charge up your already healthy diet.


What can I expect at my initial consultation?

During our first visit I will come up with a tailored made list of foods for you to enjoy and those foods that aren’t beneficial for reaching your goals. Let’s come up with the best plan for you to get the most out of your meals and feel great doing it! I’m here to guide you on your path to wellness.


Will changing my eating habits be complicated?

Altering your diet may feel a little strange and adventurous at first. It is my goal to make healthy eating simple and convenient. I find that making healthy living too complicated by over emphasizing reading labels and strictly eating organic tends to sway people from taking the first step towards eating healthy. I understand that living in a city like Philadelphia where we are surrounded by places to enjoy meals out with friends it’s unlikely that we will say NO simply because the kitchen isn’t serving 100% organic foods. I’m also well aware of the high prices of organic produce. Buying organic when possible should also mean buying only what you know you and your family will consume in a few days. This will help minimize waste, cost, and optimize nutrition values in those fruits and vegetables.

No comments: