Friday, June 4, 2010

TRIUNE WELCOMES Ann Gruber our NEW Personal Trainer and Nutrition Consultant!

Ann Gruber

As an NASM nationally-certified personal trainer and nutrition consultant, I am committed to achieving the health and fitness goals set by each and every one of my clients. I know the frustration of hitting the gym day in and day out, and not seeing the results you are seeking, or following the diet-of-the-month, such as depleting your body almost completely of carbs, and then expecting those last 10 lbs to disappear. Everybody has a unique body type that responds differently to training and nutrition. In working with you one-on-one, I tailor a training program and nutrition plan that will work with your body, your lifestyle and your interests. As a former practicing attorney, I entered the world of health and fitness because I not only have a passion for helping others to derive the benefits of a fit lifestyle, but I live this lifestyle in my everyday affairs. I am a national NPC figure competitor and have received tons of training and nutrition information from the best in the business. I want to share with my clients what I have learned because the benefits of a healthy lifestyle are invaluable. Not only does a healthy lifestyle bring physical rewards, but it leads to an increase in an individual’s emotional and mental health, which ultimately improves relationships, reduces stress and increases productivity and overall happiness. No time better than the present to get started on taking care of your body and improving your life.

No comments: